Today I baked mini banana breads using the bar silicon cake pan from Trudeau, for the week well... I hope it will last a couple days! I used These are best for kids lunch and easy to pack.
Recipe for 24 mini loafs
1 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon fo baking powder
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of canola oil
1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350◦F
- In a bowl combine the flour, salt and baking powder and set a side.
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat the bananas with the brown sugar until combine. Add the oil, egg and egg yolk, stir well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combine.
- Fill the cake pan and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a bar comes out without any batter.