ALASKA EAR CAP
From Mini Rodini Explorer serie.
Black thermo cap with earflaps, warming fleece lining and a faux leather penguin patch at the side. The heavy-duty shell fabric is made of 100 % recycled polyester and coated with environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. The shell fabric is highly breathable and water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns. The cap has elastic at the back for a better fit and an adjustable strap to button under the chin. This cap is part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series, which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
- Shell fabric is breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns.
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
- Warming fleece lining.
- Adjustable strap to button under the chin.
- Faux leather patch with penguin imprint at the side.
- Color: Black
- Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % polyester
This thermo cap has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.